Friday, March 4, 2011

Josiah Cariou

I first heard of Jo from my good friend Nathan Bartlett. Jo moved here from Abbotsford, BC with his girlfriend a couple years ago and Edmonton has had the pleasure of watching him skate since then. I'm really stoked that I got a chance to go filming with Jo and give him a part in my video. He has the highest standards for himself and I can honestly say that he was never satisfied with anything he got. He always thought that he could do it cleaner, down a bigger set, or some other variation into or out of a ledge. I can't wait to see what his creative mind comes up with in the future - Jo always blows my mind with his talent. Here's his part from Something Legit as well as an afternoon at the food court when he needed to test out his new dancing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment