Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Josiah Cariou

The most energetic dude in the group - Jo has a way to make the most trivial matters in life the most entertaining. You could be at McDonald's ordering food when he awkwardly asks the cashier what to order, then tells them they're stupid for thinking he would want that. Or driving down the road having random people tell you your tire is about to fall off. Or maybe he'll just bust into a ridiculous dance in the middle of the shopping mall food court for no apparent reason. People always throw out the "that was random" saying with their friends, but with Jo I've come to expect the unexpected. Everytime I hang with him I always leave the day in a better frame of mind than when I started. His great sense of humor cracks me up all the time. As far as the skateboarding goes.....Jobin constantly blows my mind with his trick selection and consistency. Here's a little throwaway - Keep on the lookout for the real thing. Something Legit is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment