Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nathan Matthews

Today was the service for one of the finest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. "A Celebration of Nathan's Life" was held for friends and relatives and it was one more chance to remember Nathan, recall moments, and tell stories of adventures with him. Nathan genuinely cared for everyone he met, and always had a way of making time for everyone. It saddens me that I won't be able to skate with him, share a laugh with him, or see his artwork progress anymore. Although these moments won't be occuring again, I am very grateful that Nathan touched my life. All the stories and memories that people have posted of him ensure that he will live on forever in my thoughts. Nathan was, and is, an inspiration to us all - and his passing makes me think of all the great times that were shared. He had the most infectious smile, and I hope to see it again one day. Roll Forever Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment